Building Online Security System
Welcome to the State University of New York at Fredonia Building Access Coordinator (BAC) Portal.
- Please use this portal to request the enabling or disabling of FREDCard access control clearance codes for exterior and/or interior doors on campus. Access Control Clearance Code(s) are the logical groups of card readers for interior or exterior doors that have timezones assigned for designated specific access levels for users.
- Please use this portal to request the enabling and disabling of Door Schedules on campus. A Door Schedule is the time schedule assigned to door(s) to remotely and automatically lock (Card-Only Mode) and unlock for the purpose of facilitating business operations for University departments and affiliates. *PLEASE NOTE - It is the responsibility of all users to either stop by the ResNet Office to receive their 6 digit pin or call ResNet at 673-3668 during business hours.
Please note the University's Access Control Level(s) for the Campus Access Control System:
- Level 1 Access Control shall mean the (public) physical security level assigned to exterior and interior doors generally accessed by the public. Building Access Coordinators can approve access.
- Level 2 Access Control shall mean the (restricted) physical security level assigned to residential living spaces or spaces with equipment owned by the University generally accessed by the campus community. Building Access Coordinators and Departmental Directors/Chairperson/Head/Dean shall approve access.
- Level 3 Access Control shall mean the (confidential) physical security level assigned to exterior and interior doors to highly-sensitive areas such as evidence room, cash control, data center, disaster recovery sites and file rooms. President’s Cabinet members or designees shall approve access.
By using BOSS, you agree to abide by the State University of New York at Fredonia Key and Campus Access Control Policy. Please contact the Information Security Office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance during University business hours.